Thursday, April 3, 2008

Homework For Mouthorie Bolton For March 28,2008

The most important lesson that my mother and father has ever taught me is to do and be better then what they were before. I say that because they have made some mistakes in life that they did not want to and they wish that they could go back and change it. My parents want me to be the best that I can be in life and I am hoping that I can pass that along to my children in the future as well. Its not like I plan to make mistakes now or in the near future. It just happens and people will just have to except that. They have told me the things that they have gone through and how they want me to improve in that area. I believe that I can and will be a better person later on in life. None can change that.
How I can benefit from this lesson is just by being patient and listening to everything that they have to say. Alos, I believe that I can benefit from this by being a rolemodel to other people and sharing my opinions. I know that God will help me along the way and I can not do it all by myself I willneed a helping hand as well. Not everybody is perfect in life God shapes us and makes us. Most people do not realize it , but he does. So to sum everything up as to how I can benefit from this, I will just continue to be the best that I can be.

No comments: