Monday, April 21, 2008

Personal Letter

Dear Alyssa,

I really do miss you and hope that things are going well with you. I really want to reconnect with you because there is so much I have to show and tell you. I remember when we were very young and how we both made a pat that we would always remain best friends. Furthermore I remember when we both went shopping at the mall, went to the movies, took pictures, and you and I went over each other houses. In addition, we even played as if we were sisters and cousins and I enjoyed that very much alyssa. In my heart and mind I belive that you are very smart, caring, and a good friend. I hope that you did not forget about me along the way, because I haven't. I love you and I miss you.
Sincerely,
Janay

P.S. Tell everyone that I said hello and hope that everything is fine.

No comments: