Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Three Best Compact Essay's

The major issue is that I have not actually decided what I want to do with my life in four years. As an illustration, most people know what they want to do, but I dont. Furthermore, people have started planning early. If I get help from someone though, then I think everything will be just fine. Therefore, I think in order for me to decide what I want to do with my life, I need a little help. However, I want to be mature and make my own decisions. Indeed I still have a lot of time left. In short ending, hopefully I will have everything planned out soon.

I strongly feel as though New media technology needs to move to the new building. Also, because this school is too small for everyone. Foremost there is barely any room in the hallyway during transition. If we moved to the new school, then things would be much better.On account of the school still being built, we just have to deal with being here right now. Eventhough, the founders of the school said we should have been moved to the new building. In some cases, some things just don't work out like people want it to. Last of all, hopefully we will be moving to the new building soon.

It seems to me that gas prices have went up. In support of this gas has went up to three dollars and some change. Likewise, people are starting to take septa instead of using their cars. Eventually they will lowere gas prices once they see this conflict. As a result, when taking septa you save more money. Despite, people aloso are walking too.After all hopefully the new president will change things and see into this problem. To close, gas prices need to lower.

No comments: