Thursday, April 3, 2008

Homework For Mouthorie Bolton For March 31, 2008

Writer's Name: Gavin Guyton



Title: Examples Of Honesty



1. Statement explains the topic that the writer is going to discuss. Yes



Write the topic here. Honesty



2. Reason explains why the topic is important Yes



3. Example #1 shows why the statement and reason are correct Yes



4. Explanation #1 ties example #1 back to the statement and reason Yes



How? How, is because he puts it into his conclusion of the statement.





Example #2 shows why the statement and reason are correct Yes



Explanation #2 ties example #2 back to the statement and reason Yes



How? How is because he is basically telling the truth about everything



7. "What Difference Does it Make?" wraps up the entire entry byproviding a "big picture" view of why what writer said is important Yes



8.Writer uses vocabulary relevant to detective fiction Yes

9.I circled punctuation, mechanical, and structural errors Yes

10. I conferenced with the writer about his/her entry No


Writers Comments


1. The editor’s comments were helpful to me Yes

2. I understood what the editor wanted me to do Yes

3. I feel confident that I can make the necessary revisions Yes


No comments: