Monday, April 21, 2008

Homework For Mouthourie Bolton For April 15,2008

Hello, and good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Janay and I think that you should pick me as your next president. I say this because I am very hardworking and I will get things done that need to be done. I know some of the challenges that we as a community, nation, and race face but I am here to change to that. I also want to teens with more after school programs an stop teens from selling drugs as well. My whole main goal is to make a lot of changes in people's lifes and futures. You should vote for me because I am smart, caring, and concerned. Also I would like to bring the troops home early from Iraq, because I am tired of hearing and seeing all of these people dying. I know that things will take time, but believe me when I say they will get done. Most people believe that just because I am one person that i cannot get things done, but I will. So please vote for me as your president. Thankyou.

No comments: